Saturday, November 17, 2007



This is my craft room.

This is my corner.

This is my lover district.

This is our references!

I so wanted to have a craft room for a long time .
Now i do!
Well I have to share it with Darling Lover, but i don't mind , because he is not here at the moment . But can you see my problem, i need more space! More cupboards , more shelf, more everything really!
If i carry on like this i will have to invaded the garage! Or built a conservatory! Would love to do the second option really. Would love to paint the box room. ORANGE is getting into my head! So i am thinking a lighter colour. Like a peach or Magnolia, or cream maybe. Any suggestion?

2 comments:

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

He looks so adorable! No wonder he won!

Fab said...

Salut Diane, you're all set and organised with your craftroom (although you have to share it, LOL), I like the orange on the walls it's so energetic and will give you lots of inspiration for crafting. Et comme on dit au Québec......à tantôt ! Fab X